Following the Prime Minister’s announcement on Monday 23rd March, the tennis club will be closed from Tuesday 24th March until further notice.
This is a rapidly changing situation, the Government’s or LTA’s advice may change again at short notice, therefore please refer to this page regularly for the latest club news and advice.
The Government’s Covid-19 guidance and advice can be found using the following links:
The latest LTA advice can be found here:
Following the Government’s announcement tonight, this page will be updated shortly.
Following the Government’s announcement on Friday 20th March and the LTA’s latest guidance, the clubhouse will be closed from Saturday 21st March until further notice.
Courts however will remain open for use subject to strict social distancing and hygiene practices being employed.
Please adhere to the following advice:
- Activity should be in line with the Government’s advised social distancing measures at all times (defined by Public Health England as spending no more than 15 minutes and not within a 2-metre distance talking to someone), including when arriving to and departing from a court. Public Health England Social Distancing Guidance
- Players are advised not to change ends during play.
- Ensure no physical contact between players during warm-ups or games.
- No extra-curricular or social activity should take place.
- Players should wash hands before and after a tennis session without exception (or use an alcohol gel if washing hands is not possible).
- Clean rackets. Racket sharing and use of communal rackets is not permitted.
- Avoid touching your face.
Balls and hand sanitisers will be available on the courts during play.
The full LTA advice can be found using the following links:
The Government’s Covid-19 guidance can be found here:
Fish and Chips Supper Tournament
Wednesday 1st April, 6pm. CANCELLED.
Quorn Family Cup
Saturday 4th April, 5pm-7pm. CANCELLED.
Wednesday Evening Club Play
Play goes ahead. Players should follow advice.