Whatever your level, there is something for everyone at Sussex County Lawn Tennis Club.
Our members enjoy:
* Seven outdoor courts (four artificial grass, three hard, all floodlit).
* Practice wall.
* Clubhouse (free WIFI).
* Car Parking.
* Access to website members’ area (court booking system, photo gallery, member contacts, news, events, tournaments, and more).
* Social mix-ins Tuesday and Thursday mornings, Wednesday evenings, Saturday afternoons.
* Ladies’ night on Tuesdays and Men’s night on Thursdays with an opportunity to practice for team matches.
* Opportunities to enter Leagues and Club Tournaments.
* Membership of British Tennis (opportunity to enter the Club`s Wimbledon Ticket Ballot, Aegon British Tennis Rating, discounts and priority tickets for certain events).
Perhaps you are thinking of taking up tennis for the first time or have not played since school. There will be an opportunity to practice and join coaching sessions to improve.
Free introductory session, please contact the secretary.
Annual subscription 1st March 2018 to 28th February 2019
|Senior full member||£210|
|Family membership (2 adults and any number of juniors 18 and under)||£420|
|Intermediate member (age 18 to 21)||£140|
|Country member (resident outside Sussex)||£45|
|Junior aged 11 to 18 (born 2000 or later)||£70|
|Junior aged 10 and under (born 2008 or later)||£45|
|Visitors fee per day (senior)||£4|
|Visitors fee per day (junior)||£2|
These fees are inclusive of a ball fee. Tennis balls are provided for all senior and junior play within the club throughout the year. There is no joining fee.
- New membership pro-rata rates are available from the 1st June.
- New membership discount of 10% for couples living at the same address.
- Membership renewal prompt payment discount of £10.
To become a member, please download the relevant form using the links below or collect one from the clubhouse. Then fill it in and follow the instructions for sending it to us.
Alternatively please apply online using the buttons below: