Whatever your level, there is something for everyone at Sussex County Lawn Tennis Club.
Our members enjoy:
* Seven outdoor courts (four artificial grass, three hard, all floodlit).
* Practice wall.
* Clubhouse (free WIFI).
* Car Parking.
* Access to website members’ area (court booking system, photo gallery, member contacts, news, events, tournaments, and more).
* Social mix-ins Tuesday and Thursday mornings, Wednesday evenings, Saturday afternoons.
* Ladies’ night on Tuesdays and Men’s night on Thursdays with an opportunity to practice for team matches.
* Opportunities to enter Leagues and Club Tournaments.
* Membership of British Tennis (opportunity to enter the Club`s Wimbledon Ticket Ballot, British Tennis Rating, discounts and priority tickets for certain events).
Perhaps you are thinking of taking up tennis for the first time or have not played since school. There will be an opportunity to practice and join coaching sessions to improve.
Free introductory session, please contact the secretary.
Annual subscription 1st March 2019 to 29th February 2020:
PRO-RATA MEMBERSHIP FEES NOW AVAILABLE!
Please see online membership forms below for fees.
|Family Membership (2 adults and any number of juniors aged under 18)||£460|
|Intermediate Member (aged 18 to 21 in full-time education)||£155|
|Country Member (resident outside Sussex)||£50|
|Junior Member aged 11 to 17||£77|
|Junior Member aged 10 and under||£50|
|Senior visitor (maximum 6 visits)||£4|
|Junior visitor (maximum 6 visits)||£2|
There is no joining fee.
Membership fees are inclusive of a ball fee.
Tennis balls are provided for all senior and junior play within the club throughout the year.
- New membership pro-rata rates are available from the 1st June.
- New membership discount of 10% for couples living at the same address.
- Visitor fees deducted from new membership fee.
- Membership renewal prompt payment discount of £10 (Junior and Country members are not eligible for this discount).
To become a member, please apply online using the buttons below.
Please do not use these forms to renew your membership.
Alternatively, please download the relevant form using the buttons below or collect one from the clubhouse. Please send the completed form to the club.